Are your teeth stained and discolored? Have they turned yellow off late? Are you not happy with your smile? Do you often refrain from smiling in front of others? If the answer to all these questions is ‘YES,’ it is time to think about teeth whitening. The world of cosmetic dentistry has made lives easy with exclusive procedures that bring a smile to the face you have always aspired for.
Are you looking for a teeth whitening dental clinic in Bedford, TX?
Let’s read further and learn what teeth whitening is and expect from a professional cosmetic dentist.
Why do Teeth TurnYellow?
Tooth’s natural color is never white whatsoever; it is ivory to pale yellow. It is because of the Dentin, which is yellowish and is a layer below the tooth enamel.
Following are some of the reasons that are behind teeth yellowing:
- Genes and heredity
- Excessive smoking and consumption of tobacco leave your teeth stained
- Consuming colored drinks, wine, soft drinks, coffee, or tea
- Certain medications can also affect your teeth color
- Deposition of plaque and tartar
How Can Teeth Whitening MakeYour Smile Beautiful?
Everyone dreams of a gorgeous smile, and nothing can put your confidence down more than stained and yellow teeth could do. An attractive smile enhances your personality and boosts your confidence.
Not only that, a healthy white smile can even improve your overall health. Sounds interesting.
Discoloration and yellowing of teeth is often an outcome of enamel erosion, poor oral health, excessive intake of certain antibiotics, and consumption of coffee, tea, etc.
But, teeth whitening from a professional dental care provider can instantly whiten your teeth to several degrees. The result is pearly white teeth and a beautiful smile. What can be better than having an attractive and sparkling smile? Professional teeth whitening dental care providers provide fast and affordable services per your requirement.
What are the Different Types of Teeth Whitening?
- Professional Teeth Whitening: Professional in-house teeth whitening is done by the hands of expert cosmetic dentists in the dental office. A cosmetic dentist can whiten your teeth to almost eight shades in just 60 minutes. The process is easy, super-fast, and non-invasive. The teeth and gums are covered with a protective shield before applying a professional-grade bleaching agent.
- At-Home Teeth Whitening Trays: The dentist takes the impression of your teeth. With the help of customized trays and professional-grade whitening gel, the whitening process is achieved in the comfort of your home.
- Whitening Strips: Professional-grade whitening strips whiten and brighten your teeth in no time; however, whitening by the hands of a dentist lasts longer.
Benefits of Professional Teeth-Whitening:
a) Better Results
Professional whitening services from a dental office don’t take much of your time. They’re the fastest and leave you with the best outcome. You will see the results instantly.
b) Enhanced Personality
Look good, feel good. A beautiful smile makes you look good anyhow. A beautiful smile grabs attention makes you look more gorgeous than ever.
c) Safety & Reliability
Expert dentists’ professional teeth whitening dental care procedures are much safer and more reliable. You will always be in safe hands at a dental care office.
Great-looking teeth make your smile attractive and boost your confidence, never to have to feel bad about it.
To ensure your teeth remain in the best condition, keep your mouth healthy. It includes brushing the teeth twice daily. This keeps away the bacterial infestation, washes off stains, and removes plaque and depositions. In addition, avoid consuming drinks that may stain teeth. And consult professional teeth whitening dental care.